Me, Myself and I #1

On September 25th 2017 at 9:30 PM, Me, Myself and I will join CBS’s Monday night lineup of family-friendly sitcoms, with Young Sheldon at 8.30 PM, and Kevin Can Wait at 9 PM. Saturday Night Live alum, Bobby Moynihan, and five-time Emmy winner, John Larroquette (Night Court), topline the half-hour, single-camera comedy from writer, Dan Kopelman (Malcolm in the Middle).

The show toggles between three tumultuous periods in inventor, Alex Riley’s life: at age 14, when he moves to L.A. with his newly engaged mother, at age 40 in present day when his wife cheats on him (Moynihan), and at age 65 in 2042 after surviving a heart attack (Larroquette).

From left: Alex Riley at age 14 (Jack Dylan Grazer), at age 40 (Bobby Moynihan), and at age 65 (John Larroquette).
Photo: CBS.com

The series is produced by Kapital Entertainment, now reaching its third consecutive broadcast sale at CBS, and Warner Bros. Television, where Kopelman is under an overall deal. The series will be available across CBS, WBTV,  and CBS All Access, covering linear TV and OTT distribution channels. Airing on primetime Mondays, the second highest day of the week for PUT (People Using Television) levels, the pilot is expected to kick off to a strong start.