Me, Myself and I #9

CBS is in damage control mode: Me, Myself & I has been pulled from the network’s Monday night schedule. After a ratings spike last week, the most recent episode, episode 6, hit a season-low, dropping to a 0.7 in the A18-49 demographic, and 3.91 million total viewers. This could be due to a switch to a weaker lead-in, with Season 2 of Superior Donuts replacing Kevin Can Wait at 9pm. The Oct 30 premiere of Superior Donuts pulled in approximately 1.5 million viewers less than Kevin Can Wait, putting the struggling Me, Myself & I at an even bigger disadvantage.

Alex Riley in nail-biting suspense: Will “Me, Myself and I” be cancelled? PC: CBS.com

The removal of the show was deliberately buried within a press release titled, Second Season of “Man With A Plan” to Premiere Monday, Nov. 13 on CBS. The network’s only mention of the show was that it “will return to the schedule at a later date.” The show’s usually active and loquacious Twitter account has been oddly mum since the announcement. While CBS plans to air the remaining 7 episodes in the 13-episode order, the show will very unlikely get a season 2 renewal.