The Real O’Neal’s Debut!

Great news: The Real O’Neals have finally Launched!. And ABC has ramped up the promotion of the show. I’ve personally seen The Real O’Neal’s ads on ABC, USA, and Twitter as promoted content. Speaking of twitter. The Twitter account has experienced more than 60% More followers, with 3,233 followers as of today.

Now. For the ratings. The show was smartly placed before and after a Modern Family episode, which is a huge success for ABC. So we know that ABC is giving this show a great opportunity to shine. Two original episodes debut day is something i haven’t seen, but i personally like the idea. Further research showed me that ABC had this same strategy with Fresh Off The Boat, another show that did good for the Network. The First original episode had a 1.8/6 in 18-49, 6.3 million viewers overall. This was after the Goldberg’s, another good show from ABC that produces quality ratings. Now the episode after Modern Family got a (1.9/6 in 18-49, 6.1 million viewers overall. Now comparing this to The Goldberg’s (2.0) and Modern Family (2.6), this has potential. The .1 Rating increase gives hope to ABC that this can be a successful show.

Maybe this show has more potential than I imagined. Let’s see what happens next week!